Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities
To ensure student success, the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities provides an educational outreach program and a fair and impartial student judicial system for students, faculty and staff. We acknowledge, as part of our mission, the importance to foster a safe environment that is built on trust, honesty, integrity, and mutual respect.
What students can expect of our office
Student Rights and Responsibilities will:
- Provide information to all students relating to the General Regulations for Student Behavior,
- Adjudicate all reports of alleged violations of the General Regulations for Student Behavior and the Policy for Academic Integrity in a consistent manner,
- Facilitate due process rights set forth by the University Handbook for Students, and
- Ensure fair and impartial hearings.
What we expect of students
- Show respect for others, themselves, and the University community,
- Take responsibility for their behavior,
- Read and understand the University Handbook for Students, and
- Uphold the Student Honor Code.